Not the movies I like, but LOOOOVE! The ones that make me feel invincible and make me fall in love over and over a again no matter how many times I've seen it
- •THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWERI can't properly describe my love for this movie- it makes me sad that I don't live in the 80's. When I watched it I had no idea It's based on the book- so I mean, the book must also be as incredible as the movie, if not even more. This movie introduced me to David Bowie's 'Heroes' song, which plays in one of the most AMAZING scenes and now it's one of my all time favourite songs. Please watch it, I beg you
- •THE OUTSIDERSI had to read this book for school in grade 8- and all the previous students in grade 8, my brother, my sister and former students said this book was incredibly good. And they were right. Now I'm telling YOU it was amazing. And I HATE books. The movie is amazing as well- not just because dreamyyy young Rob Lowe starred it in but it was just REALLY good. I strongly encourage to read the book FIRST even if u hate reading too!
- •SIXTEEN CANDLESI bet you've started to notice a bit of a trend here- I love 80's movies/movies set in the 80's!! The main character's room is goals and what I wishhhh my bedroom looked likeeeee. This is one of the greats! Its a MUSSSST watch for everyone. And it's hilarious 😂
- •GREASEThe greatest musical of all time, and one of the greatest love stories 😭! This was the first older movie that I really enjoyed, so I went on to explore older movies and became obsessed ever since (too obsessed) with 70's, 80's and 90's movies and culture. I don't care if you don't like musicals, this is too hard not to like.
- •10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOULove love love love. I never knew this movie existed until about last year when I saw someone on social media mention it. Fell in love with this movie instantly, you'll never be bored!! And it was a bonus that it was made in the 90's too. And the music is on point.
- •SPIRITED AWAYI DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE, BUT YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS MOVIE. My sister showed me this movie during her anime phase when I was like 8 and I was amaZZed. It won an Oscar which is no surprise. I can't put the words to describe how incredible it is and how much I love it...
- •THE PRINCESS DIARIESThis movie made me dream and wish everyday when I was little to be a Princess. I'm prettyyyy sure it was like my very first-ever favourite movie. Julie Andrews plays the Queen and I'm pretty sure she tricked everyone she was an actual Queen in real life (which she pretty much is) because Sh was so great. Everything about these movies is perfect. PERFECT. Especially Anne Hathaway and Chris Pine.
- •THE DEVIL WEARS PRADAThis movie is just-it's just-it's really like-REALLY amazing. Again, I fell in love with Anne Hathaway, who was like one of my very first favourite actresses (Hannah/Miley would have been first of course) and she and Meryl Streep slayed this movie. And the fashion is incredible. Im right when I say that The Devil Wears Prada is on everyone's favourites list.