WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
- 1.Ballet DancerI asked everyday for ballet lessons when I was 6 years old but it never happened for no reason.
- 2.Fashion DesignerI was crazy about this stuff, lasted a long time.
- 3.ArchaeologistI would actually bury vintage teacups from the thrift store in my backyard and dig them up the next day. To me it felt real and COOL
- 4.SwimmerLasted bout 2 days
- 5.Interviewer/HostI just wanted to meet celebrities.
- 6.ActressAfter every movie I watched, I would go to the bathroom or my room and act out a scene from the movie, make up a character and their lines and pretend I'm apart of the movie, or recreate the characters outfit from my own wardrobe.