WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
- •Ballet DancerI asked everyday for ballet lessons when I was 6 years old but it never happened for no reason.
- •Fashion DesignerI was crazy about this stuff, lasted a long time.
- •ArchaeologistI would actually bury vintage teacups from the thrift store in my backyard and dig them up the next day. To me it felt real and COOL
- •SwimmerLasted bout 2 days
- •Interviewer/HostI just wanted to meet celebrities.
- •ActressAfter every movie I watched, I would go to the bathroom or my room and act out a scene from the movie, make up a character and their lines and pretend I'm apart of the movie, or recreate the characters outfit from my own wardrobe.