THOUGHTS WHILE MY FRIENDS PLAY SETTLERS OF CATAN
- •there are houses and little slabs of wood that are roads? and then the l shapes are citieshow are l shapes cities?
- •you have to be two roads away from another settlement? ok I get the title
- •wait they were just doing a preliminary thing before game started?
- •they're rolling the dice now!!!
- •these resources don't seem enough to make a settlementrocks brick sheep wheat and logs.... where is the people resource... who is building this shit
- •you give back resources to lay down a roadthis is logical, this is making sense
- •there is trading of resourceswhy.. this seems illegal is this a universal move?
- •a robber comes into play that you get when you roll a 7what the shit ???
- •I can tell this game requires a lot of cussing each other outI like that part, seems cathartic
- •you can block people's settlementsthis is a dick move but encouraged
- •you can trade 4 resources for 1 resourcestupid but I get the necessity
- •what is this knighting business
- •lots of what do ya got and what do ya needclassic game talk
- •you really have to be focused and thoughtful about the movesdefinitely couldn't play this drunk
- •I have checked outthis takes too long I'm going to go eat a sandwich