Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •K so I've been gone a long time because a lot of stuff has happened
- •first off one of my friends killed himself so I've been dealing with that
- •Also I was just in two shows so I didn't have time to post
- •when I dropped hints about me being asexual in front of my mom she said that there was medically something wrong with me
- •despite the fact that I have enough information for myself about asexuality I feel like I don't have enough information to be an expert and explain it to my parents
- •I have this paranoid feeling that the second I come out to my parents I will find that I'm not actually asexual
- •I care about you
- •I hope you take a step forward in at least one of the many paths you are on
- •It's okay if you take a step back
- •White DreadsMy least favorite form of cultural appropriation
- •Guys being casting as girl characters to make it "more funny"very demeaning to comediennes
- •She started just by singing on YouTube
- •She knew she would be able to follow her dreams even if she didn't win the Voice
- •She made it fine to be an artist while being open about being a nerd
high schoolers are jerks
- •"You must be joking. You're too happy of a person to be suicidal."
- •"You should try harder to do your homework. Homework is the backbone of your future you know."
- •"It's so cute that you want to be an actor."
Ok ListApp be prepared because normally I'm very self deprecating but I agree with Hannah on this one. My haircut is hella cute. I'M SO HAPPY BECAUSE I GOT IT FOR A PLAY I'M IN BECAUSE MY DIRECTOR TOLD ME TO DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH MY HAIR but anyways look at my hair cause it's so friggin cute
- •I really struggle when it comes to writing
- •Since I plan on going into theatre I definitely need to improve my writing
- •My Instagram @/clareforthewin is basically a mini blog because I post pretty pics with basically whatever I'm thinking in the caption (follow me if you like)
- •that is all