SONGS THAT KILL ME A LITTLE
I'm not even surprised that most of these songs are Broadway
- •Breathe-In The Heightsspecifically the bridge "when I WAS A CHILD..."
- •The I Love You Song-25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Beespecifically near the end "how I wish you were (I) hooooOOOOOOMMMME..."
- •It's Quiet Uptown-Hamiltonspecifically "forgiveness. Can you imagine?"
- •Who Lives Who Dies Who Tells Your Story-Hamiltonspecifically "oh I can't wait to see you again. It's only a matter of time"
- •Rainbow Connection-Kermit the Frogspecifically "have yOU BEeN half aSLEEp?..." (Side note: I started bawling when on The Muppets Kermit said that his stress reliever was singing this song in his backyard)
- •The Story-Brandi Carlilespecifically "You see the smile that's on my mouth. It's hiding the words that don't come out. ALL OF MY FRIENDS WHO THINK THAT I'M BLESSED, THEY DON'T knOW My head's a mess."
- •Everything I Know-In The Heightsspecifically "thank you for everything I know"
- •Left Behind-Spring AwakeningThe song overall is heart breaking. No context is needed to be torn apart.
- •I And Love And You-The Avett BrothersSpecifically "it's such a waste of time"
- •Falling Slowly (Reprise)-Once the Musicalspecifically the outro kills me every single time. Guy and Girl belonged together.
- •The Hill-Once the MusicalSpecifically "but where ARE YOU MY ANGEL NOW?!?! DON'T YOU SEE ME CRYING?!?!?"