Misconceptions I Had As A Child
Let's see how relatable I can be
- •I totally thought the "D" in Disney was a confused cursive "G"
- •I sincerely thought the guy's name was Haddam Hussein.Evilly alliterative, Hitler also starts with H, and Sodom was a place in the Bible.
- •I thought Pictionary was a drinking gameMy parents are teetotalers. There was never alcohol in the house. But when they had friends over playing Pictionary, there was behavior going on that I didn't find appropriate for adults.
- •I believed the goodness in people was absolute and those folks were infallible.Bless my little misguided heart.
- •That I was Belle from Beauty and the BeastBrown hair, loved books. Obvs.
- •The friends I had as a child would be my friends for life.
- •Being an adult would be awesome.