7 TIMES JAMES BOND HAD PLASTIC SURGERY TO REINVENT HIMSELF
Changes. Massive changes. James has gone through a lot of looks throughout the years.
- 1.James Bond OGHandsome, well groomed, bushy eyebrows, pro smoking. What's not to love?
- 2.James Bond 2.0His head was too round, so he elongated his facial structure, also taking time to create a thinner nose and beadier eyes. Eyebrows are also less noticeable. Fashion sense remains on fleek
- 3.James Bond OG 1.2Unsatisfied with his beady eyes, he decided to reverse most of the surgery and add a substantial portion of face fat and returning a fan favorite bushy eyebrows. Also, fashion appears to be a young mans game in this ill fitting suit. This was a time of many TV dinners.
- 4.James Bond 3.0Feeling too fat and beginning to grapple with the fickleness of old age, James decided to dramatically alter his appearance. Changing back to a square jawed hunk, he also opted for dreamy blue eyes and a more disheveled hair style. Also, turtlenecks.
- 5.James Bond 4.0Dissatisfied with the blue pearls haunting his reflection, James had them replaced with green to reflect his piles and piles of money from espionage. He opted once more for bushy eyebrows but kept them shorter than usual. He had abandoned his well kept hair at this point, and plunged deeper into drugs and sexual escapades, often hurting his physical appearance in the process.
- 6.James Bond 5.0After announcing sobriety, James decided to celebrate with a new face. Getting back to basics, he lengthened his adorable nose, abandoned the prominent eyebrows, and returned back to fashion forward form as tuxes are timeless. He also burned books and was proud of this, making this his official portrait.
- 7.James Bond 6.0Screw sobriety! James jumped back on the wagon and to celebrate, he had his most drastic reconstruction yet--BLONDE HAIR. He also opted for a huge forward and piercing eyes, and was too drunk in this photo to properly tie his bow tie.