I LOVE TORONTO
- •Dovercourt from Dundas to Queen
- •Kensington Market - my grandparents are landlords here. At the Freshmart there is a picture of my mom as a baby from when they owned a fruit stand in the 60's. She's holding a woman's hand as a little girl but doesn't know who the woman is.
- •Riding your bike over the Don Valley at night and looking at the skyline
- •Those swings in Christie Pits that look like diaphragms
- •Running into people you know over and over through the course of a 10 minute walk and doing the Toronto nod.
- •The east end - tougher, Degrassi Street, when you bike through it on a really hot summer night it smells like Jasmine
- •The west end - my home, trendy, Portugeuse custard tarts
- •Taking a streetcar
- •When it's snowing and you're walking home after a party down Grace Street by the big park and it's quiet and still