MOVIES I WATCHED OVER THE HOLIDAYS
Because no one wants to actually talk to their family members.
- •Star Wars: The Force AwakensI thought it was very entertaining, precise, fan filmmaking. The new cast was awesome. Such fan service but made with love. Loved the cinematography and action sequences. I have a crush on John Boyega and wanna put BB-8 in my pocket. So excited for all the future films.
- •JoyFlawed but brilliant. Jennifer Lawrence is unbelievable. I like when she cuts her hair into that power lob.
- •Most of Party DownSuch underrated comedy. The high school reunion episode is up there in my pantheon of humiliation comedy.
- •Re-watched most of Transparent again
- •A Christmas movie called "Santa Paws 2: The Search For Santa Paws"Singing orphans make an appearance.
- •Some of Sisters (I snuck into the theatre while my dad and brother were waiting to get into Star Wars)
- •A movie where Sarah Silverman does a bunch of blow and has sex from behind a lot with strange menI watched this with my parents who are getting divorced! It was a weird experience. The movie felt contrived. Snuck down to watch the Democratic debates with my grandpa in the basement instead.
- •The classic film "Think Like A Man"Did you know this was inspired by a Steve Harvey dating manual? This film is vaguely depressing. Kevin Hart has like 8 scenes where he is too short to play basketball. Watched this in Kitchener with my brother. We tried to smoke weed but couldn't find a lighter. A failed evening on many accounts.
- •The Bojack Horseman Christmas Special