My favorite childhood books
There are probably others that I can't think of right now.
- •Calvin and HobbesDuh
- •Junie B. JonesI loooooooooved Junie B.
- •The American Girl booksEspecially Molly books because I had Molly and Emily.
- •Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad DayMy all time favorite book. Would recommend to anyone at any age. Very relatable.
- •My lifeI may be a little biased cause I wrote that shit.
- •The Jacket I Wear in the Snow.My favorite wintertime book.
- •The Mouse and the Motorcycle.Given to me by my second grade teacher right before she retired.
- •The Tale of DespereauxAnother mouse book.
- •My first book of prayers Catholic editionNot really but I think I'm funny
- •Charlotte's WebBaby pigs are cute. Spiders not so much.
- •The very first book I picked out for myself at Borders. I had a beagle. Miss you Buddy, rest in peace.