Last ten things I googled
Inspired by @sarahyuro
- •insightfulI couldn't figure out if the spelling was "insightful" or "inciteful", I feel like that's almost poetic.
- •dear evan hansenTo see how young and small the actresses look, to see if there was any point at all of trying to crash the upcoming equity call. I decided there wasn't.
- •chocolate sesame ice creamFollowed shortly by "chocolate sesame ice cream nyc" and "chocolate sesame ice cream chinatown". What kind of person mentions chocolate sesame ice cream and then doesn't remember the name of the place you bought it?
- •the humans broadway rush ticketsMy train was delayed so I missed them anyway, and went to see The Crucible instead, with my friend who was visiting. Pretending I see plays all the time... I mean, I definitely do. I'm not struggling financially.
- •off broadway showsBut don't worry, Lilian, I can totally afford Broadway ticket prices, it's fine. Let's go see The Humans. I can go rush. I know they just won the TONY, but I should be fine if I get there by 9:00.
- •scabies bitesI'm fine. I definitely don't have them. Just becoming a bug-centric hypochondriac.
- •70s country singersNo comment.
- •Paula Vogel Award for PlaywrightingI've been on a kick of researching writer-y fellowships and grants and stuff lately. NMI.org had this one listed, but the link didn't work, so thanks google. I'm pretty sure they were only for people who actually write plays anyway, so I didn't super need to go to all the effort of copy pasting those words and hitting enter, but no task is too much.
- •unitedairlinesBought my ticket go home to California for a bit this Summer!
- •spongebob musicalIs anyone as fascinated by what they are doing with this show as I am?