📸 The Last 5 Photos I Took, Explained
- •Fur hat find at Salvation ArmySome googling seems to indicate it was made in Russia by a company that made a lot of war uniforms in the 1930s.
- •Trixie Mattel shirtOn the wall of Hot Topic. Who knew?
- •A smoothie I madeIt had dates and flax seeds in it and I thought it was pretty Instagram, so I tried to photograph it, but then gave up because I couldn't find a good background.
- •Black bird, white snowOn lunch break, we were all watching this crow (or raven?) in the snow. I kept this picture because he's doing an arabesque.
- •My headless snowmanThe day after I built a snowman on my front steps was very sunny and warm and his head melted off.
- •BONUS: 6th most recent photo!What my snowmgan looked like when I first built him.