Books I Have Read More Than Once
I love books, but am easily distracted
- •Great Expectations -Charles Dickens, probably 5 or 6 times. I don't know why I revel in Pip's misery, but I do.
- •The Bell Jar - Sylvia Plath, I can really relate.
- •Sacre Blue - Christopher Moore, because it's fun.
- •I'll Never Be French (no matter what I do) - Mark Greenside, because I want to be french and move to France.
- •Where is the Green Sheep - Mem Fox and Judy Horacek, because it made my daughter laugh.
- •The monster at the end of this book, I don't know who wrote it but it made my son laugh, and I really love Grover.
- •Paris - Edward Rutherford. Seriously, I love France and historical fiction.
- •The glass books of the dream eaters - Gordon Dahlquist, historical science fiction need I say more.