A LIST ABOUT MY FIRST TIME GOING TO A MUSEUM SINCE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
I'm a pro at dining/drinking alone. Museums are new territory. The last time I went to a museum was on a field trip. The Walker is putting on an exhibit called Hippie Modernism and it's free for five hours every Thursday. I live within walking distance, it's not too cold, and I have the night off, so I'm excited to check it out.
- •The Walker Art Museum has too many white walls it's hurting my eyes
- •I don't get it
- •So many people are here and it's too crowded to partake in the exhibit
- •Why are all the exhibits built for two people
- •This is coolYou could go inside and there was a screen playing some old film
- •Hippie Modernism
- •Why is there a room full of plants that aren't thriving?Is this art?
- •My cappuccino from the museum cafe tasted like sour milk
- •All in all I'll just make sure I don't ever go to the Walker on a day when I have to pay to see the galleries 😂