GRADUATE PROGRAMS I'VE RESEARCHED AND DAY DREAMT ABOUT LATELY
I think I'm going to go back to school within the next couple of years and these are some of the most recent things I've been looking into
- •Northern Arizona UniversityI saw the campus when I was in Flagstaff in 2013. Loved the town then because it was like a little green oasis in the desert. I like their masters in communication with a documentary emphasis. (Ex careers: nonfiction storyteller, media journalist)
- •University of OregonIn Eugene, OR. They've got a masters in media studies that aligns with their doctoral media studies degree and you would do a fellowship with the school for up to like six years I think
- •University of Washington TacomaI've been reading about their social work program as well as their community planning program although that would be an undergraduate and graduate undertaking.
- •CUNY Graduate School of JournalismI don't even think this is financially possible but they have a social journalism degree that is very intriguing.
- •Georgia State UniversityAtlanta seems appealing to me and I have no idea why. I read up on their gerontology program.
- •The London School of JournalismJust in case trump wins I need a flee the country option