I didn't quit but I didn't get fired
It's been a day. I swear to god I can hold a job 🙃
- •About a week and a half ago I had a conversation with my boss about how he mistreats myself and his other employeesI told him I wasn't putting in my resignation yet. He told me he would work on things.
- •I felt I was very professional in the conversationAnd I had multiple coworker's who I shared the experience with. They told me of similar conversations they had had with him as well.
- •I decided to start applying for new jobs.Because they had all informed me that nothing had changed since their conversations.
- •I had 3 interview in a week and a halfI was supposed to have another today but it was cancelled due to manager illness
- •I got a job today at 3:00PMHad my second interview yesterday and felt comfortable accepting today
- •I went to work at 4:00PM at my current job for my shift and to put my two weeks notice in
- •I noticed I had been taken off the schedule
- •ClassicIn the 9 months I've been here I've seen one person put in their 2 weeks and have it be honored
- •My boss was really madSuper rude, condescending, self entitled
- •He told me to run my food more at my next job because I didn't do it enough.Thanks for never mentioning that over the last 9 months
- •At one point I started smiling and laughing because he was acting so self righteous
- •He called me smug
- •I explained I wanted to be professional and not act disrespectfully
- •He began to backtrack. He stated that he had acted disrespectful 'as well' and was accepting 50/50 faultWhere was I disrespectful??!
- •We shook hands after he told me he had been rooting for me??!Bitch I excelled here.
- •Boy bye.On to finer dining I hope.