MY GUIDING PRINCIPLES 🔦
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •When you aren't happy, other people aren't happyTranslates roughly to take care of yourself first because when you don't you're a crank and when you do you remember how fun loving yourself can be
- •This is not a drill: drink all the fucking water
- •Allow yourself to destress in a way that is fun and NOT STRESSFULFor me making plans isn't a way to help me relax, sorry. I like sporadic walk in appointments on my days off rather than scheduling something weeks in advance to only dread and or cancel. Everything will happen in its own time 👌🏻
- •Always have hidden cash in your placeIt's a nice thing to find if you forgot you had it and also it's just good to have an envelope locked away for if you're ever short
- •It's okay to throw away dirty dishes and TupperwareIf it's an old pot or pan that's all rusty and crusty and needs to be replaced anyway or a cheap piece of Tupperware that you don't care about then I'd say throw it away. No judgement.