THE PROCESS OF LETTING YOUR EMOTIONS DO THERE THING
When I can't sleep I sometimes realize it's because I'm fighting my emotions
- •Tonight I got pretty upset with a coworker and a poorly handled management situationCommunication is key y'all
- •And like hours later I can't sleepPer usual
- •I'm grinding my teeth
- •Because tonight at work I was noticeably angry in front of my coworkerslike multiple people commented
- •And I'm feeling shameful and guiltyLike I shouldn't have gotten angry
- •But I didn't express my anger unhealthily
- •It is okay to feel angryAnger is proof that you care about the things you find unjust.
- •I openly discussed the issue with her and management and feel like the while situation was handled maturelyEven if in general I think she's self-entitled and fake and a shark
- •But I'm not here to be petty💅🏼
- •So why do I feel guilty for my anger?
- •Why do I feel like I was raised to be eternally failing at eternal happiness?Dramatic™