THE TOP TEN MOVIES OF ALL TIME, ACCORDING TO ME 🎥
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •Let's preface by stating that I am aware of my awful taste in movies. I find it very difficult to sit still for more than 30 min at a time, so enjoying a movie is few and far between for me.
- •50 First DatesThe chemistry between Barrymore and Sandler is classic and I love the soundtrack.
- •MilkSean Penn is a woman beater and I haven't done enough research on Harvey Milk to know just how inclusive his activism was (I've read some things suggesting it wasn't very inclusive) but this movie is well done and came out like the same year I came out so it just holds a special place.
- •TitanicThe first boobies I saw on screen! I was under the age of six. This was the first movie I bought (it was so long it had to go one two vhs tapes.) Also my heart will go on is a song to be played at my funeral.
- •Harry PotterAll of them. Obvi love the books way more but this was my fantasy movie series growing up. And I generally don't like fantasy movies.
- •Mean GirlsMemorized from front to end
- •Finding NemoI actually hated this movie when I saw it in theaters but now I love it
- •Friends With KidsSo uncomfortable. I love/hate awkward group scenes where a couple is fighting in front of their friends and that's like the whole movie.
- •The Kids Are AlrightJust watched this for the first time this week and Mark Ruffalo can get it in every damn direction tbh old or young doesn't matter he is a babe
- •The Wizard of OzClassic family movie and I am a friend of Dorothy after all.
- •Charlie and the Chocolate FactoryGene Wilder version because it's timeless and pure