TITLES I'VE STARTED ON NETFLIX BUT GAVE UP ON
I can't sit through movies very well and I generally know if I won't like a tv show within the first two episodes
- •The OvernightAwkward humor just isn't my thing anymore
- •High ProfitsI don't like how the first episode made light of the changes that need to be made in the criminal justice system when it comes to the war on drugs(specifically how it affects POC more negatively) and instead just glamorized white people exploiting an area for money.
- •Jane the VirginCheese fest
- •Inside ManI like Morgan Spurlock but he's so damn predictable. Everything he does just feels like a knock off of supersize me
- •The Carrie DiariesI love SATC and this was a cute attempt but just didn't click for me. I thought I was in love at first but it wasn't sustainable
- •Extreme HomesFelt more like a discovery channel show than HGTV