EBAY REPLAY➕ (OPEN LIST)
One or two I had as a child, the rest I wanted. One day my number'll come in and I'll (re)buy them all. This list has nothing to do with unresolved childhood issues. NIB = New In Box.
- •NIB Optimus PrimeIt's really hard to find a non-Pepsi one without stickers applied. This is important.
- •Terminator 2 skull with removable chip.The forearm is also solid but is a tier 2 item.
- •NIB everything NES ever.
- •Street Fighter II arcade machineNot turbo or any other fancy versions, just basic SFII.
- •Functional KITT replica car.As long as the LED sweep works and has the right steering wheel with digital speedo I'm in.
- •Any/every marquee item from Hammacher Schlemmer.
- •Lamborghini CountachI can't even fit in them, they are notoriously awful to drive and own, and there's nothing I'd love to see in my garage more than a pristine example of what I believe is one of the all time greats. With the wing, sorry purists.
- •Pogo BallI never felt like I mastered it.