Last day of first July in Melbourne
- •Sunny winter day — how strange!Wore a tshirt for part of my walk
- •Walked a lotTo the drivers license place, then on a fruitless journey for breakfast while m was at the gym
- •Tried to take a cute self portrait in the sunBut I was wearing a weirdly fitting hat
- •Basked in the nice day / good vibes of mostly abandoned Rathdowne St in Carlton
- •Ate the best $10 AUD breakfast wrap ever from the unassuming cafe across from the gymV nice barista too!
- •(It's honestly so hard to find any decent food in Melbourne for under $15)
- •Took this photo of someone's house
- •Margot ran around in the park and covered herself in possum poopWas able to make a grooming appointment for the same day, yes!!
- •Washed our bedding at the laundromatI've been missing Clifton Hill so it was nice to be back
- •Bought a Frankie Mag, tried on some shoesRetail pleasures ✨
- •Bought v sweet and seedless mandarin oranges with cute stems on themEveryone who worked at that market loved Margot :)
- •Read about some youth arts programs in a cute brochure from Signal Arts found at said laundromatCould not believe it was a City mandated project it looked like a cute zine
- •Got Margot back smelling all coconuttyFresh pupper!
- •Michael's turn to make dinner - chicken schnitzel & onigiri - while i answer emailsInbox 0 on my work email for a whole hour , yeah!
- •Rick & Morty + Game of Thrones evening
- •Made it through the dayWithout much conflict or too much stress.
- •Ready for August, I think!Bring it on...