Inspired by @lenadunham
- •Sew button on shirtThat end of year mending ritual. I'm sure you guys all do it too.
- •Donate clothesI take them to our local thrift store that benefits the elderly.
- •Play board game with famI actually used to do this as a child, but sadly not now with my own family. Not sure why. No time? Maybe we just don't like game playing
- •Create album of summer trip on mypublisher.comWe went to Copenhagen & Amsterdam. Crisp, clean open cities with great food and pretty canals
- •Decide on where we're going this summer and actually formalize it with plane ticketsReally want to go to Praque & Austria....
- •Quickly go through old magazines stacked in neat pile on kitchen floorI just can't throw away (recycle) a magazine without going through it even if I haven't paid for it. Paper is powerful!
- •I'm a fun fun fun girl
- •Decluttering makes me happy. Followers of @gretchenrubin will understand
- •Work on my draft lists and "publish" themThanks @bjnovak for creating this. Even though it's "just an app", it feels great being published. Like an author.
- •Happy Holidays planning!