MOODS OVER THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY
- •Disappointedplans for Thankgiving dinner fell thru at last minute
- •Secretly relievedsocializing & talking & people cause me major angst & anxiety
- •Felt like loserfor ordering turkey dinner from Boston Market
- •Felt like bigger loserfor liking it & thinking we should do it again next year
- •Ashamedbecause didn't want to go to religious services hosted by friend who'd had a loss (see aforementioned reference to social anxiety)
- •Irritable/depressed/self loathingthis Thanksgiving kind of sucks mainly because of my own actions
- •Hopefulhey the weekend's not over...
- •Empoweredread work journals that have been piling up, decided to stop being grouchy for no good reason, finished @mindy's book (we have the same outlook about hard work ->success & America being the place that allows that. Also she understands that being superficial about some things doesn't mean you're not a smart, caring professional & nice person.