Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •This morning started off horrible. I felt sick. I spilt my breakfast on the floor. I knocked a jar of tags off the counter. Bad start.
- •I hopped in my car and as I drove to work a loud beep signaling low tire pressure popped on.
- •No biggie, I'll fill them up at the gas station.
Inspired by @ListPrompts and @Danni
- •Two years ago, my mom emailed me at college to tell me she had found "the one."
- •Two months later I got to meet him for myself.
- •He was waiting at the front door for me, smiling. I noticed he likes to tilt his head to the side which was kind of cute.
Harvard, MA. Whaddup.
- •I remember it being greener.December, I blame you.
- •Mental note to never show anyone around my hometown in December.
- •My high school was baller. But it looks like a dump from the outside.I always thought it was pretty with the old brick. Gray December, you're at fault again.
More stressful than it should be.
- •Onsale time: 10am. Ready at computer: 9:45am
- •Frantically updated my account with my credit card so I could beat everyone.
- •Patiently wait.
I babysit a 2nd grade boy with a lisp, a brilliant 4th grade girl, and a 7th grade boy with autism. This is an ever growing list.
- •"If you move you won't be our babysitter. You should move into our house!" -2nd grader
- •"Can I please have my cheezits back?" -7th grader, after I caught him eating cheezits when he was supposed to be sleeping
- •"Did you just slap that girl's butt!?"-Me "Yes. She likes it when I say goodbye that way."-7th grader