RIDICULOUS THINGS THE KIDS I BABYSIT SAY TO ME
I babysit a 2nd grade boy with a lisp, a brilliant 4th grade girl, and a 7th grade boy with autism. This is an ever growing list.
- •"If you move you won't be our babysitter. You should move into our house!" -2nd grader
- •"Can I please have my cheezits back?" -7th grader, after I caught him eating cheezits when he was supposed to be sleeping
- •"Did you just slap that girl's butt!?"-Me "Yes. She likes it when I say goodbye that way."-7th grader
- •"If you won't answer me, I'll have to come in there!"-Me. 7th grader then opens door, places set mousetrap outside the door, closes door. From inside he says, "Ha. Plot foiled."
- •"Can you hold my sweaty socks for me?" -2nd grader