Things I have in my life that I don't need (some because redundancy)
I have a tiny apartment (with a v nice view) and these are the things I don't have room for but won't get rid of 😑
- •ScissorsI have at least one pair of scissors in every room in my house - in addition to this - two in the kitchen, and an unopened pack of 4 in the guest bedroom. How much you wanna bet I get another pair this Christmas?
- •Reusable bagsI have THOUSANDS and I swear they're breeding. Every time I visit with a mother, any mother, I get another. I only use ONE with two smaller backups. I don't buy that many things at once!
- •Oven mittsIn every style, this includes "pot holders" and just liked padded things to set pots down. Last count, 46. Another item I'll get again for Christmas
- •Toilet paperI hoard toilet paper. I'm not wrong in doing this.
- •Parmesan cheeseAlways the industrial size bottle I lift from my mom's house biannually. I don't even eat that much pasta anymore, but when I do I need to know I have a lot of cheese at hand
- •BrasI can just never bear to part with one. And it feels weird throwing them out. Could NEVER donate.
- •Canned beansI let Walker go shopping unassisted one time and I had black beans, chick peas, and B&M baked beans on the list. He purchased five cans of each. Enough beans for me for like a decade
- •KooziesMaybe Walker's collecting them? Idk we have a lot
- •VHS tapesI store them at my mom's and she's nice enough not to point out this is nuts and I need to toss them ASAP. PS I don't have a VCR 🙃
- •Bathroom productsSomewhere down the line it became acceptable to give household items as legitimate gifts for holidays. Which actually I'm pretty ok with because I save a ton of money and it's useful. But I also have an unnecessary amount of tooth paste, spray on lotion, and shampoo amid other sundries. Real talk I'm sad I haven't been able to pick my own shampoo and conditioner in 7 years