5 PHOTOS ON MY PHONE, CHOSEN AT RANDOM
I'm not as interesting as these pictures make me seem I promise.
- •Hiking 5 miles through Turkey Run in my totally fashionable non-hiking boots (still not sure why I wore those??)
- •This is Harold, the joyful pumpkin. He had a rough start to life but he turned it around and look at him now. Keep your head up, kid.
- •Here's a picture of my feet and some snow and a cigarette. Not much to see here.
- •Snow from last year. Please come back, I love you. But also hate you. But also I love you... this is starting to sound a lot like my last relationship.
- •This was like my first week of college (I think???) Luckily most people found my blatant awkwardness endearing rather than off-putting, and from that awkwardness eventually grew a (slightly) less awkward man with much better hair.