Ranking Concerts I've Attended
My first list.
- •Foo Fighters - 20th Anniversary Show at RFK StadiumMy wife and I celebrated our 20th anniversary by attending this show in D.C. on the 4th of July with our son. All day show - Joan Jett, Gary Clark, Jr., L.L. Cool J, Buddy Guy, Heart, Trouble Funk, Trombone Shorty, & RDGLDGRN. Awesome Day!
- •Pearl Jam - OKC, 2013My favorite band. I've made every show they have put on in OKC. Three Hours of audible bliss.
- •Coldplay - Dallas, 2012I love Coldplay's music, but I didn't realize how great of a live show they put on. Amazing show.
- •Foo Fighters/Weezer - Dallas, 2005The Foozer Show! Hours of greatness.
- •Pearl Jam - OKC, 20032nd Pearl Jam show on OKC. A great show.
- •Nine Inch Nails - Norman, 1994So much goes on during a NIN show, it must be experienced.
- •Pearl Jam - OKC, 1993My first concert. Cost me $25 for my ticket and $80 for a ticket for this girl I was chasing after. I became a life long PJ fan in this night. And married the girl 2 years later.
- •Mumford & Sons - Dallas, 2013Took my son to his first concert and didn't go well. Band was great, my son got ill and had to leave early.
- •AC/DC - OKC, 1996These guys put on a great, loud show. My ears rang for days.
- •Weezer - Wichita, 2002My first Weezer show. Good times.
- •Rock Never Stops - OKC, 1999Slaughter, Quiet Riot, Night Ranger and Ted Nugent. Fun day, except no "Sister Christian"?!?!
- •Dave Matthews BandThis band can stretch out any song. Fun show.
- •Weezer - Winstar, 2013The band played all the hits, interacted with the relatively small crowd. Fun night.
- •Josh Groban - Dallas, 2007Gift to my wife. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the show.
- •Weezer - Winstar, 2015Shortest show I've ever been too. Admittedly, the band was just going through the motions.
- •Kansas - Ark City, 1998(?)New to Kansas (the state) and some coworkers invited us to the show. The band played with the local orchestra. I knew "Dust in the Wind". That was the highlight.