My favorite skincare products
I have combination skin, both oily and dry. I used to rely on products that cleansed my face of all oil, but they left my skin feeling unbalanced. I eventually found a routine that continues to give me a youthful glow and healthy skin. Here are the products in my current skincare regime!
- •Kiehl's ultra facial cleanserI use this in the morning and at night. All you need is a small amount, and it's very mild.
- •Burt's Bees herbal blemish stickAt the first sign of a blemish, I roll this over the area. It contains tea tree and juniper oils, which are naturally antibacterial. It works like magic!
- •Kiehl's BB cream actively correcting and beautifying with SPF 50Daily SPF coverage is wildly important for me, and I love the BB and SPF combo. I use this cream during the week instead of foundation, and switch to Kiehl's Super Fluid UV Mineral Defense with SPF 50 on the weekends for lighter coverage when I want to go without a BB cream.
- •Kiehl's midnight recovery concentrateThis is my FAVORITE beauty product EVER! Incorporating essential oils in my skincare routine has given my skin a healthy glow. With Kiehl's midnight recovery concentrate, you only need one or two drops and pat the oil gently onto your face. My skin freaking glows! And it smells like lavender. If I had to choose one Kiehl's product, this would be it.
- •Kiehl's creamy avocado eye treatmentI use this before bed. It’s gentle and the bags under my eyes have peaced out.
- •Aveda's stress fix composition oilI used the stress fix oil throughout my day. When I take a bath, I add a few drops in the water. Before bed, a few drops on my hands and neck. The scent is calming and warm, and I also use the stress fix concentrate spray as a perfume when I want a more earthy scent.