Twin Cities dining in the evening
- •RevivalFor the best fried chicken and southern cuisine. Favorites: spicy fried check and the double cheeseburger. No reservations.
- •Bar Le GrassaFor handmade pasta. Favorites: gnocchi with cauliflower and orange, soft eggs and lobster bruschetta. Reservations needed.
- •Butcher & the BoarFor steaks and homemade sausages. Reservations suggested.
- •Hola ArepaFor Latin cuisine. Favorites: slow roasted pork arepa. No reservations.
- •Pizzeria LolaFor pizza. Favorites: Korean bbq pizza with arugula. No reservations.
- •Spoon & StableFor a fancy night out with a James Beard award winning chef. Reservation advised.
- •Broder's Pasta BarFor homemade pasta. No reservations.
- •Pig Ate My PizzaFor pizza. This place does a fantastic job with innovative recipes changing weekly. They also do a lot of fun events in the summer months. They also own Travail and the Rookery. No reservations.