Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Fossil watchBecause every time telling device should cost more then the net worth of your older brother's closet
- •Dress shoesI walk around a lot and apparently a heel that's peeling off is "unprofessional"
- •A black tieOkay his just looks nicer
- •BeltI don't really have an excuse for this one..
One component of the GAP year is expedition, where we take our 19 year olds on two week camping, back packing trips all over
- •Wyoming!Kind of cheating, we live here but it's beautiful always and the people are really weird (this is me on the world's largest Jackelope exhibit in a gas station in our town)
- •MontanaWe explored the Lewis and Clark Caverns which, fun fact, Lewis and Clark never even went to but hey pretty places should be named after relatively relevant historical figures. We also went to a hot spring and Glacier National Park. It is so pretty it makes your face hurt.
- •WashingtonOlympic National Park is similarly devastatingly beautiful. Seattle is incredible. We watched men throw large fish to each other for money and saw a Mariners game. At the end of expedition when asked what his favorite part was, a participant responded with a LITERAL tear in his eye: "getting a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks."
I work for a GAP year program for ADHD/LD participants
- 1.1980 by Dirt Nasty
- 2.Timber by Kesha
- 3.Don't bring me down by ELO