A list of things
I was thirteen and naive. I had never thought before that someone would ever be interested in me romantically or sexually.
- •He said:You're a goddess, you're so beautiful. I laughed, pleased. I had made a friend.
- •He said:let's go for a walk, in the woods, by ourselves. I didn't want to go, but I wanted to make him happy. I had made a friend, all by myself.
- •(I saydo not go places alone with a strange boy)
- •He said:why are you running away? Why are you pulling your hand away? Can’t I hold my girlfriend’s hand?
- •He said:I’m so sorry, but you’re the most incredible person I’ve ever met. I didn’t mean to scare you off. I hope we can still be friends.
- •(I saytake off all your clothes and throw them in the washing machine, take a shower, when you outgrow those clothes some part of you will come back to life.)