Dear Carmella, part 2
- •I got a Facebook notification that today's your birthdayI completely forgot
- •You would be eighteen todayIt's an important age
- •You'd be an adultStill an adolescent, I think, but an adult
- •You would be in your senior year of high schoolIt's a good time
- •You'd have a party with your family and one with your friends (only I'm in the Lower 48)...probably you'd play a lot of music and make chili (you made the best chili) and drink hard lemonade, but who am I to judge?
- •Sometimes I want to just scream "MY FRIEND IS DEAD AND THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT"It wouldn't solve anything, but today it's strong.
- •Carmella. I miss you.
- •I miss your snapchats
- •I miss our texting sessions
- •I miss not getting to know you as well as I could.