Further things that happened in Denali (life listing)
- •Was bitten by multiple voles; was bitten three times by a single vole.The former is unsurprising. The latter .... well, I bled everywhere, the bite marks continue to come open, and the vole who bit me was immediately dubbed "Literal Satan" sooooooo
- •Said sentences you really need context forSuch as: "I wouldn't have told Mel, but I kinda vomited right in front of her, and couldn't be like, 'It wasn’t me! Cakes did it!'"
- •Ate a dinner. Ate another dinner. Accidentally vomited them up and couldn't blame it on Cakes. Ate a third dinner.I honestly did not know that at this point in my life I could eat that much.
- •Woke up at five six days in a rowUgh. The things we do for science, right?
- •Danced at a "party"Well, it had glow sticks and music and took place at 2 AM, but it was nine very dirty very tired scientists and scientists in training who spent the whole time eating and discussing vole genitals ( because we are actually children with too much government issued grant money)
- •Had a lot of funIt was nice to get out of the lab