Linguistic tells for me
If you read/hear someone writing/typing like this, it's probably me
- •"Most excellent"Many things are most excellent. This may mean that none of them are.
- •I write in my head in a weird combination of English, Spanish, Japanese, and QuenyaI sure that many polyglots think this way too. Code switching!
- •Ending my sentences abruptlyI don't usually do this, but
- •"Am I to ...?"Where on earth did I pick this overly formal phrase up?
- •Capitalizing Important WordsAdmittedly many people do this, but I've done it for years.
- •EcholaliaExcessive echolalia.