Resolutions @ age 19
I turn nineteen on the twenty fifth of September
- •Journal dailyIt'll help me in the future and keep track of my life. I can do this electronically or analog
- •On a similar note, fill out my plannerIt'll help so much with messing up
- •Set up a Skype call for my parents and AliceShe's probably coming to visit over winter break! I'm so excited!
- •Set up my new phoneThat's something I need to do this week, actually
- •Get stuff done earlyI have a paper and some discussion questions to answer, and they're due pretty soon
- •Drink more water, eat more salty foodsI know, I know, cliché, but with my dysautonomia I really need it.
- •Exercise/ do my physical therapyI can barely walk right now, so I need help
- •Socialize moreI'm meeting with Jasmine tomorrow; that's a start
- •Work on verbal expressionGoodness knows I need it
- •Overall, just track myselfMood, exercise, self care
- •HygieneBrush teeth, shower, the works
- •Maybe get a tattoo!Self expression, nonverbally