Some questions I have right now
- •Where did the h go?Seriously. Where did it go
- •How did the professor get 90 on a simple arithmetic problem where I got not-90?I mean, I can't do arithmetic, but I can use a calculator
- •Are the noises he's making actually words?My processing speed is very bad. My physics professor speaksreallyfast. I can't understand ANYTHING. My brain goes "physical science. Phy sic al sceience? Physicalscjence? What???"
- •When is my meeting with the accessibility services office and what accommodations am I going to ask for?I'll need some if I want to get an A
- •Professor: If you don't think about physics every second of the day, you're not cut out to be a physical scientist. Me: does thinking about physics when I'm not thinking about Steven Universe count?I can't control my special interests
- •Should I scream?The answer is no. Do I want to scream? Yes