Things I did today
all permeated with Extreme Angst
- •Not schoolworkI can't focus at all
- •Had a meltdownWhoops
- •Was discharged from the ERI made a trip there last night. Probably shouldn't have, in retrospect, of course they wouldn't find anything, but I was panicking
- •Wondered if I should drop out of collegeI won't, of course, but I am really struggling
- •Talked on the phone to my parents several timesAnd kinda freaked out on them. They were asking me too many questions and telling me to do too many things
- •Walked to the libraryMy knees slid and clicked really painfully, and of course when I got there it was closed
- •Almost vomited up both breakfast and lunch
- •Was colorfulI don't like my body, but I liked my clothes
- •SleptAs previously stated, I spent last night in the ER
- •Organized my pill drawerHoo boy. Look at what it used to look like.
- •LurkedI'm a gargoyle autistic.
- •Found a toothbrush I wantThe foreo issa mini
- •Attempted schoolworkNot going to happen
- •Cried a lotUsually I'm not very emotional, but that's what meltdowns do to you even after they're over
- •Plotted suicideDon't worry- not seriously, just kind of in an apathetic, "I could totally do this and nobody could stop me" way
- •Spilled my iced tea everywhereArgh
- •Diversified my dietI ate noodles with marinara sauce instead of a bagel!
- •Wrote this li.st as well as one about Carmella