Things that make me happy
- •The bracelet/flash drive I wonIt says "Office of Career Services" and I won it at new student orientation for correctly guessing that the described job was "psychiatrist"
- •Descriptive phrases about me"I think Eliza's blood type is something nobody has ever seen before, like ABC neutral"
- •The mushroom necklace my friend Alice sent meIt's small and blue and shiny and it's special because she gave it to me
- •Wobbly stoolsI love these things okay? I have one in my room and it gets my stimming needs met
- •Welcome to Night Vale"And now for a brief public service announcement. Alligators. Can they kill your children? Yes."
- •StickersAnd yet I never stick them on anything