Why I am watching and listening and not saying anything
there is so much happening, with police shootings and the Orlando shooting
- •I have nothing to sayReally, the main reason. I have thoughts, but nothing worth sharing.
- •I'm whiteIt is for me to watch and listen and follow directions given to me, not to yell things that are unhelpful
- •I don't want to make it all about me, but keep it about the people it affects
- •I'm "not part of the LGBT community" according to someOh, and apparently I can't call myself queer even if I am nonbinary and gray aromantic and asexual and attracted to girls and other nonbinary people. Okay then.
- •Performative grief has never been my style
- •What I would say would not contribute anythingImportant.