2017: a list.
I don't go in for the whole New Year's resolution thing, but I do appreciate a good goal or two. I've had this app for over a year so it seems time I made a list. Let's consider this a working document.
- •Go to Peru. UPDATE: ✔️This should be easy - it's booked and I'm leaving in two weeks. But I'd like to point out that Peru has been on my bucket list for 13 years, so that'll be a big check mark.
- •No new clothes.Apart from the necessities required for the above-mentioned trip to Peru. I've been thinking about doing this for a few months. I want to reduce waste and save money. One whole year. 💪🏻
- •Spend less on food and alcohol. 💰I've worked out a monthly budget and am purchasing only with cash, which I take out at the first of the month.
- •Read more, watch less.If I want to start a new show/season on Netflix, I'm going to make myself finish the book I'm reading first.
- •Draw more.This should help. Let's say one a week to start with. Thanks @oldbattleaxe.
- •Work only at work.This one is tough - I know now is the time to put the extra work in to "get ahead" in my career, but I also want more downtime. Exact solution yet to be determined.
- •Show my friends that I love them. 💛Because I really do. And I'm not so great at the telling thing.
- •Clean out my childhood bedroom.For my mother's sake. She needs the storage space.
- •Make more lists.