My favorite Golden Globes looks
Everyone looked beautiful, but these were the dresses and looks that made me say, "why can't I look like that?"
- •Lily CollinsMY FAVORITE. Seriously, I love her, from her romantic and girly fashion sense to her bold brows. If I was walking the red carpet this is exactly what I would wear. It's just so dreamy.
- •Carrie UnderwoodAccording to Yahoo News, her dress is "riling up and polarizing viewers." I don't quite see what's so controversial about a dress, but I think she looks nice.
- •Emma StoneAs someone who is also paler than the snow, I'm always excited to see what she's wearing. Her body was literally almost as shimmery as the dress 😝 the stars on her dress were perfect for La La Land
- •Janelle MonaeI love her quirky fashion sense and I love that she dressed mature but true to herself. She's so cute.
- •Reese WitherspoonYellow is my favorite color, but it's hard to wear. Of course Reese wears it perfectly, and only she could make a slit look so classy.
- •Rachel BloomReally anything floral. I love flowers, especially on dresses.