Thoughts watching Project Runway Junior
13-17 year old teens create outfits out of pool toys. Meanwhile, I barely leave the couch.
- •Wait, today's youth don't know what Gilligan's Island is?!One girl even thought it was a Charles dicken's novel. I am in tears. That show is a classic!
- •Kelly Osbourne is beautiful.
- •If I was a cool, trendy, fearless person (I am not), I would wear Molly's gold fringe look.
- •Chris's dress deserved the win. How do you make something so nice out of PLANTS?! Talent, pure talent!
- •Rene looks like he belongs on the front of a Hollister bag. And isn't this the same outfit Ken wears in Toy Story 3?
- •I love Cartier's look, and I love that her name is Cartier.
- •The guy that got eliminated was sort of bratty, but I'll never say I was glad to see him go. He's 17 and has more talent in his little finger than I do in my whole body!
- •My favorite look was Hawaa. She actually had FUN with the unconventional challenge, and that's the point!