GILMORE GIRLS AFTERMATH
I'm not gonna do it but I'd love to delete my last list
- •I live-listed the first GG Revival episode and now, having finished all four episodes, I want to delete the list.
- •I went into it with blind optimism, forgetting that I'd stopped enjoying the show after season...maybe 5? 4.5?
- •And now it's over and I hope it never comes back, and that they don't do a spin off or another 'year in the life.'
- •This isn't where I explain to you all the things I loved and hated about the new shows.
- •I just feel like I wasted my time on something I forgot WAS a waste of time.
- •On the upside: moaning about the stupid show has become the impetus for a Skype party with my sisters and that hasn't happened in a long time.
- •I guess I can thank GG for that at least?