Things in 'You've Got Mail' Which Are Obsolete in 2015
- •AolToo easy
- •The dial-up soundScrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeuuuuunnnnnkrrrrrrrlllllllljjjjjurrrrrreeeeeeeeedldldldldld
- •The Ethernet cableand how Kathleen Kelly couldn't use her laptop in bed unless her Ethernet cable reached that far. Remember organizing your furniture around that one outlet?
- •Chat rooms being used for non-murder purposesThe Internet is not cute everybody
- •Not being able to communicate with someone when the power goes outSome of the best social media happens during power outages
- •Writers like Frank being interviewed for any reason😕
- •Any bookstore opening being that big of a dealThis is the saddest thing 😕😢😣☔️📉💀