TV I Watched With My Parents Growing Up
We were only allowed to watch what my dad wanted to watch-one TV, one remote, one man. A child of the 70's.
- •M*A*S*HAs an 8 year old all I noticed was the blood on their scrubs-jokes were lost on me.
- •Rockford FilesTheme song and his car.
- •60 MinutesBecause my parents trusted Morley Safer.
- •The Bob Newhart ShowAs close as my family got to therapy.
- •WKRP in CincinnatiFor my dad, Loni Anderson. For me Andy Travis's tight pants.
- •TaxiMy dad is very short-probably related to Danny Devito's character
- •KojackTelly Savalas, lollipops.
- •Barney MillerFish always wanting to not be where he was stuck with me.
- •Saturday Night LiveBecause-well just because.