GOOSEBUMP BOOKS RANKED
From scary to scarier
- •Be Careful What You Wish For"The laughingstock of the girls' basketball team, klutzy Samantha Byrd is determined to pay back mean Judith Bellwood for making fun of her on the court, but she never expects her revenge to get so out of hand. Original."
- •Why I'm Afraid Of Bees"Gary is constantly being beat up by bullies; even his little sister doesn't like him! He can't wait to exchange bodies for a week until something horrible happens and Gary finds out that his new body isn't exactly human . . . "
- •Stay Out Of The Basement"Dr. Brewer is doing a little plant-testing in his basement. Nothing to worry about. Harmless, really. But Margaret and Casey Brewer are worried about their father. Especially when they ... meet ... some of the plants he is growing down there."
- •Night Of The Living Dummy"Lindy finds a ventriloquist's dummy and has fun learning to make him move and talk. Kris is jealous, and decides to get a dummy of her own. Then nasty evil things begin to happen. No way can a dummy be causing all the trouble. Or is there?"
- •Welcome to Dead House, Collier. It's the only one that matters.Suggested by @AshleyCFord