I'm pretty much a rat savant
- •The black rat native to US was wiped out by the Norway rat. Guess who brought the Norway rat from Europe on ships?
- •There's something called rat reservoirs and one of them is located on a corner in east Harlem. hundreds of rats have taken up residence on one single corner.
- •A lady rat can have up to 12 baby rats in a litter and 7 litters a year. That's 84 rats a year. FROM A SINGLE RAT.
- •The rat population in nyc is believed to be 2 million. That's a lot less than what heads were saying before - which was one rat per person
- •In the summer I pretty much see one rat a day on my block.
- •My friend told me the community garden across the street from my house is probably a rat breeding ground.
- •Space travel been around for a grip. why are there still rats?