REASONS I HATE LASAGNA
Please don't tell me that "you just haven't had my lasagna." I have. It's all the same. And it's all bad.
- •Pasta sheets?Like, what are those even? The texture, the shape, the nasty way they glisten.
- •I didn't know there was cottage cheese in it until a year ago?Because 1) I went my whole life eating something and not being able to tell which dairy products were in it, and 2) cottage cheese is so nasty!
- •That extra cheese on top that just sits there?A friend described it as scabby and that is the best description I can think of.
- •Red sauce?Not normally bad but somehow awful in lasagna.
- •Also, how is ground beef so bad when it's in lasagna and so good in everything else?
- •I can just imagine the layers of meat pasta sliding off one another. So gross.
- •When I tell people I don't like lasagna, they invite me over and serve lasagna intentionally? Like they're going to convert me or something?